I have a confession to make...

Wednesday, May 9, 2012
I love Mid Century Modern Design... I also love kitschy fifties stuff... I think that might become evident soon when you see some of the new fabrics I have picked for the shop.

Alpine Wonderland is coming tomorrow:

Isn't it cute? I was so happy to see this fun little video with two of my favorite ladies showing how to make the Advent Calendar. Honestly, Cindy and Jina are so fun and nice :) Can't wait to see them next week.



Check out the video and see the adorable Advent Calendar.
10 comments on "I have a confession to make..."
  1. Oh my goodness that print is ADORABLE! I love retro prints - they just make you feel good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site is very helpful for those who want to confess. . If you want any information fill free to contact us on http://www.yesiconfess.com/category.php?id=41da609c519d77b29be442f8c1105647.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This site is very helpful for those who want to confess. . If you want any information fill free to contact us on http://www.yesiconfess.com/category.php?id=41da609c519d77b29be442f8c1105647.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never order fabric online, but I might have to make an exception for this print!! It is adorable!! I want to make some pillowcases with it so I can enjoy it all winter long!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I have such similar taste. I just love it. I love this fabric, and the advent calendar is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yesiconfess.com is the platform where you can share your feelings, you can confees about love in love confessions category or you can share family problems and can get help from Family confession category.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature