Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Mama Said Sew, Avignon and Nevermore

Hi Everyone,

Not only have I been busy with the orders from the weekend (23 to go) but I also got three new collections in:

Avignon and Nevermore arrived last night but I just had a chance to get a picture this afternoon and Mama Said Sew came tonight (pictures tomorrow)

Avignon by Emily Taylor for Riley Blake. If you loved Verona I think you will love this... so pretty and look at those houndstooth prints!



Nevermore by Gillian Fullard for Michael Miller Are you a Poe fan? I am but only when it is light outside :)


Mama Said Sew by Sweetwater for Moda (real pics coming tomorrow)


4 comments:

  1. I am in Love with those hounds tooth prints! Love them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Nevermore has cast a spell on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful fabrics! How can you even keep up??

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.