Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fearless Fabric Fiends

Hi Everyone,

As promised some photos from the Flickr group...

Anna made this bag with some Echino (I need this bag)

DSC_1186

My sweet friend Jen made this Sparkle Punch quilt out of Flora by Lauren and Jessi Jung. I want to take a big bite out of it becuase it is so yummy!

DSCN2997

Deborah's zip pouch from some fun pieces of Denyse Schmidt fabric and linen:

Love Circle Swap

Adrianne's Popover dress and doll from Dress Up Days

Popover Sundress
Little Miss H is hiding behid her dollie.

I am loving seeing all of your creations so keep them coming...

10 comments:

  1. What adorable stuff, the dollie is on my xmas list. I would love to carry the purse to..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theses are all great! I love seeing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooooooooo must have that bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am beyond jealous over that bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that pink Echino bag! I don't even know why, but I do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I need that bag too, too cool for school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing what everyone has made!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.