Happy Monday

Monday, September 17, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Super busy getting all of those weekend sale orders out. Hope you all will be patient with me. I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to make a Flickr group for you all to post items that you made with our fabrics. I would love to be able to show off your gorgeous creations here on the blog and on Facebook.

So I am calling it Fearless Fabric Fiends you can find it here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/intrepidthread/
I hope you will join in and show off all of your works :) We might even have some contests and giveaways over there soon.

I have to run and get the work done. So I hope you have a wonderful beginning to a new week!
7 comments on "Happy Monday"
  1. How fun! I'll pop over and join the group. I've made several projects with fabrics I purchased from you I'd love to share with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I'd be happy to! I guess I'll have to get some quilting done first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goingto join the Flickr group right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool idea :o) Does that mean I have to start using that fabric I buy from you and stop just admiring it then? Now there's a thought... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in! I need to start making more with the fabric I buy from you...as opposed to just hoarding it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Julie,
    I saw this fat quarter bundle:http://www.youtube.com/
    Do you think you could put together a bundle similar to this? I'd be willing to buy it, and I'll bet it would catch the eye of some other stitchers too!! Let us know (I'm subscribed to your emails) if you do so. Have a great weekend!! Hugs, Helen. PS. The girls are in love with the fabric. It arrived just before Sunday, so they all got to see it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature