Happy Monday

Monday, October 3, 2011
Hi Everyone,

This is what I worked on this weekend.

It is the Bunting / Banner panel from Delighted. It was a stunt sewing project for Amanda for her launch party in SLC so I have to get it in the mail to her. I just have 3 more medallion, ribbon, button combos to do.

What did you do this weekend?

New fabric coming today (I think) Rendezvous from Khristian A. Howell and Anthology. I think it is so elegant and different.





I just had to share the new little faces that were born to Harbor House at Heartline in Haiti this week...

How precious is that? I could just eat 'em up :)

Talk soon!
19 comments on "Happy Monday"
  1. Cute banner and even cuter babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those babies are precious! Love Rendevous :) I worked on my daughter's halloween costume - it is coming together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely precious. I am packing up my fabrics for donation as I read this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I FINALLY started my bunting project this weekend, too! I want to make one for each of the big holidays, and now I've got triangles cut out for Christmas, fall/Thanksgiving, Halloween, and all the patriotic holidays. Can't wait to put them all together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they're so cute!! Gorgeous fabric - love the teal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really liking rendezvous. For some reason it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. I have no idea why. Unfortunately I didn't work on anything sewing related this weekend. Hopefully this week I can get some stuff done :) Happy Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We did outside fall stuff this weekend! itching to sew. Cute babies and sweet banner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bunting! You did superbly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should have posted a CUTE ALERT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bunting---and the baby pics are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too precious...completely edible. Love your delighted bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those babies are adorable and the banner is very cute.

    This weekend I only did the Christmas quilt along redwork from sewhappy.me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hard call which is cuter? Babies or bunting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your bunting looks great, and I love those teal roses. Tone on tone gets me every time, it looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. those babies are adorable. I have no desire for any more children but I think I would bring those home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ack! Fabric and babies... sensory overload! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute bunting. I love the details. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such sweet little babies! I did a craft fair this weekend - I'm still feeling a little wiped out from it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the reds in this collection, and those babies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature