Lark, Outfoxed, and Meet The Gang Oh My!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Hi Everyone,

You know I get a little dizzy and happy when new fabric is coming. Lark will be here next Tuesday (jumps up and down). And rumor has it Outfoxed and Meet The Gang won't be more than a few days behind that.

Photos used by permission from Amy Butler Design
So in love with that Ivy Bloom in Cinder





So excited about this group!
Fun fun!


Talk soon!
18 comments on "Lark, Outfoxed, and Meet The Gang Oh My!"
  1. I am hooked on Lark!! I have to have some! Outfoxed and Meet the Gang look like must-haves, also. (Oh, I am in trouble again, lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of those fabric choices! My wish list just got longer...will be watching to see when they come in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Lark! I wish my teenaged daughters would let me make them some dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can see why you're excited about the new fabrics. Very delicious.

    I just received my package of Little Apples and Terrain fat quarters from you. I'm so in love with them! It'll be hard to even start cutting them, but I will.

    Thanks for nice, straight cuts and for excellent service.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfoxed and Meet the Gang look so cute! I can only imagine how hard it must be to have all that tempting fabric at your fingertips all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, Outfoxed looks so cute! I think I might have to give in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Cinder is to die for. Love this line of fabric. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU INTREPID THREAD FOR MY GIVEAWAY FABRIC THROUGH SEW BITTER SWEET DESIGNS. IT IS 'DELIGHTED' AND SO AN I ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! Fun! Fun!
    Now where did DH hide my charge card? LOL!
    I'll be watching for the announcement.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am dying! They are all too fabulous! I am regretting the day 11 years ago that I married my husband and we switched everything over to a joint bank account, LOL! I can't slip any fabric into the house without him noticing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm hopping in again to say that I came from Melissa's. Hoping to win that rolie....love the Delighted line!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So I've been studying Lark since yesterday to see which prints really speak to me. I think I might like this line more than Soul Blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love lizzy house's designs- they are cute but not overly and they have great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am def. going to need a FQ bundle of outfoxexd - so excited for it to get here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Outfoxed is definitely coming home with me. Lizzy House is pretty much a genius! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature