Market...It's Just a Week Away...

Thursday, October 20, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Yes, it  is true. A week from today I will be on a plane to Market... where I will hopefully be able to grab some of this from Sample Spree:

Good Fortune by Kate Spain
I love those colors don't you? Yummy wonderful! (sorry Kate I stole your picture... couldn't help it really!)

Wanna hear something funny? I love it when I go to look at my bank account online and there are several thousand dollars gone... sounds weird I know but that always means something good is coming. Lark will be here Monday and Outfoxed and Meet The Gang should be here soon too... I don't get shipping notices so it is always a fun surprise when it lands on my doorstep.

I posted the few Free Spirit Designer Solids that I got in to the shop... I wish I could take a picture that was like feel-o-vision so you could feel these soft, satiny, delicious fabrics...

The Parrot Blue (last one in second row) is much more vibrant than that and matches the bright teal in Meet The Gang perfectly... I have had my little charm squares out matching things up... I am hoping to carry a nice selection of fabrics that match the new collections coming this fall and winter. Hint: a few of these match the new Ty Pennington collection that is coming in December... I wish I could get pics of it.

Talk soon!
30 comments on "Market...It's Just a Week Away..."
  1. Oooh, Good Fortune is so pretty. Hope you can get your hands on some at Market. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo makes my mouth water! Just gorgeous.

    Have a great time next week :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Fortune is beautiful! Have fun at market, take pictures for us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, if I were at sample spree, I'd be snatching a fatquarter stack of that beautiful Good Fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing what is coming out with market around the corner, always so many beautiful prints and patterns.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty stack of fabrics! Mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was planning to go to Quilt Festival again this year but I can't make it work, AND I live in TEXAS!!! Have a great time at market!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Fortune is just beautiful Hope you can get lots at Market. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can`t wait for Lark - love AB. Love Kate Spain too and everything she does.

    lifesrichpattern@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget to pack your running shoes for Market so you can be first in every queue!
    Your shop gets more tempting by the minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I definitely see Good Fortune in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love Kate Spain's colors. Terrain is just gorgeous and now this. I hope you can get some and have a great time while doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Feel-o-vision? HAhahahahahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, Good Fortune is gorgeous! I think that Market sounds so fun!!!! Hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait to hear about your market stories and that fabric is beautiful. I love the oranges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Fortune is beautiful. I got several bags of scraps a few weeks ago that had some it in them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Take lots of pics and have so much fun at market, so you can tell us all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. okay i am going to have to have that new kate spain. try to post pics of the full prints if you can, maybe after market. :) Can't wait to here all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good Fortune is lovely! Thank you for sharing some eye candy today!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yum!! I can't wait to feel some of those FreeSpirit solids...I've heard such great things about them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can't wait to see your pics from Market - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow I love that new Good Fortune! Such a pretty, modern rainbow! And Outfoxed coming soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love anything Kate Spain. Enjoy market. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. So jealous! Do you need someone to carry your bags at market? I've been working out! lol Hope it is fabulous and can't wait to hear all about the new lines coming out and more importantly, the new lines coming to your store next year!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good Fortune is just as pretty as the rest of her lines, can't wait to get some of that fabric too! The solids are really pretty, make sure you get some that will go good with Good Fortune as well! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  26. Have fun at market! Love Good Fortune!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am so excited for Kate's new line!! I just love everything she does!! The colors are always so wonderful and the designs spectacular!!!

    Have fun at Market!!! Wish I could come along in your suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kate's new line looks gorgeous. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good fortune looks amazing!! Have a great time at Market!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature