Lark, Outfoxed and Half of Meet The Gang Are Here...

Monday, October 24, 2011
One of the Meet the Gang Boxes must have gotten seperated LOL

working on getting it posted in the shop
6 comments on "Lark, Outfoxed and Half of Meet The Gang Are Here..."
  1. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may or may not have been stalking the etsy store all day, clicking refresh every 20 minutes or so. Obviously I am a bit excited about the Lark arrival, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Woot! Or not. I`ve mislaid my bank card...will be back. Hope Lark doesn`t sell too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So flipping excited! This is by FAR my best news of the day :) Now to convince my hubby I need more fabric....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muhahahaha! I laid fantastically intricate plans so that the box came to ME! LOL Sure wish I was that smart...love that fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And now for something completely different....Thank you for my care package of fabric from the De-Stash for Malawi extravaganza! Darling Riley Blake Alphabet Soup fabric which I will put to good use. Thank you for donating this fabric! I'm so glad Snoodlz Noodlz random number generator picked me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo...outfoxed has arrived?! Must find fabric budget money....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature