Fat (quarter) Tuesday, Hand Drawn Garden, and Astrid are here.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Hi Everyone,

We are doing something fun...

Fat (quarter) Tuesday
We are doing one of a kind fat quarter bundles on Tuesdays. 12 fat quarters for $20 makes them $1.66 a piece. Here are this weeks 5 one of a kind bundles. With our website putting it in your cart won't save it for you. These are one of a kind and first come first serve. If the one you order is not available because someone got it before you, we will refund you right away.
Fat (quarter) Tuesday Bundles Sorry they are all sold out already. Come back next Tuesday for the next round. I will try to post them at different times of the day so everyone will get a chance at them.



Hand Drawn Garden is here

I also put together this bundle of solids to match HDG



Here is Astrid... I love Mid Century Modern



Woohoo!
4 comments on "Fat (quarter) Tuesday, Hand Drawn Garden, and Astrid are here."
  1. Love(d) the number 3, but dang, it went FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Astrid too! My dream house would probably be mid-century modern. My parents had some mid-century modern furniture when I was very young. How I wish I had some of those pieces now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was great but I was too late :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature