Winter's Lane is here

Monday, July 1, 2013
I have to admit... this is the one I have been most looking forward to... so gorgeous!

Winter's Lane


10 comments on "Winter's Lane is here"
  1. Gorgeous group! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Love the designs! Love all three color variations! I celebrate Christmas, but most Christmas fabrics are limited in their time to use them. This is Christmas without being too Christmasy and takes you right through winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Please tell me you are having a sale soon!
    jan@http://sewandsowfarm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this line and have been waiting for it. I just don't know what to DO WITH IT!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These fabrics look really gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. winter vs Christmas. Love the combos. Pattern suggestions? What are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need some of that! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature