Star Surround Quilt Along

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
We have teamed up with one of our favorite people in the world Melissa from Happy Quilting for another quilt along.

We made some super fun kits for this and Melissa mocked them up. So head on over and take a look.
3 comments on "Star Surround Quilt Along"
  1. Hey there bestie! First, let me tell you, cuz I haven't, that I absoutely LOVE your new logo and the more periwinkle blue color. YAY! Clean, crisp, but still edgy and modern.

    Secondly, I would love to do this quilt along but have promised myself I would finish all of my WIPs/UFOs. I have two tubs of gorgeousness just waiting for a hem, binding, handles, etc., and I must get these done. I promise to join in on your ongoing fun at The Intrepid Thread in 2014.

    Love and miss you!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of your bundles!! ACK!!! You are so good at mixing and matching the fabrics. The one I realllllly wanted was OOS on the queen size so I took that as a sign to USE UP SOME STASH!! Actually I am hoping to win your FQ Bundle at Home Is Where the Heart is and then make a wall hanging. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature