Ashbury Heights in here

Sunday, July 14, 2013
I love this collection... I know I say that about all the girls but this one makes me so happy. This picture does not do it justice. It is so fun and bright and just needs to be made into a summer quilt....

Ashbury Heights

Hope you are having a lovely weekend :)
6 comments on "Ashbury Heights in here"
  1. Pretty collection, the navy large flower print is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun collection. I really love the phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you see the phone pillow? I would like that. Now, I must think of a pattern for ths line...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the phones too!!!
    Having a very relaxed weekend, thank you. Hope yours is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your store. Would like to win and make another visit to your store. Lyndalee

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature