All the cool things I saw yesterday ...

Friday, July 19, 2013
Hi Everyone,

One of the most anticipated days of every quarter is when I get to see my Freespirit/Westminster/Rowan rep... Why? Because I get to see all kinds of fun stuff from my favorite designers of course. So amid shipping the tons of orders we got for the sale and the two new collections that came (Nordika and Briar Rose) I got to see these lovelies...

Lottie Da from Heather Bailey (Coming in September)


Super excited about Heather Bailey's Lottie Da

Dowry from Anna Maria Horner (Coming in November)


More AMH Dowry

Vagabond by David Butler / Parson Grey (Coming in Decmeber)

Latest offering from David Butler / Parson Grey

These of course are all wonderful ... I have to say I am most excited about Lottie Da just because it has been so long since Nicey Jane and I am so happy that I get to have this in the shop.

But what really blew my socks off was this... wait for it....







True Colors from Anna Maria Horner, Joel Dewberry, Heather Bailey, and Jenean Morrison. Four 20 piece collections of our favorite basics from collections past that we have been clamoring to get a hold of. Done in awesome colors, mostly monochrome. That is right 80 amazing basics from 4 of our favorite designers...I am so excited. These will be coming out in November. I wish these were being released one at a time to make them easier to stash. There are 80 of them and that is a huge amount to buy all at once. To make this easier for you I will be taking a layaway payment plan. A fat quarter of each is $200 total so the fat quarter payments would be $40 per month now through November. The last payment will include shipping. A half yard each would be $380 so $76 per month now through November, again with the shipping added on to the last payment. You can find the layaway program here.

Anna Maria Horner


Joel Dewberry


 Heather Bailey


Jenean Morrison


16 comments on "All the cool things I saw yesterday ... "
  1. I can see why you're so excited about that! A "best of"' how clever! And the prints are soooooo stash-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Heather Bailey...so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am in love with the basics! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Heather Bailey collection is my favourite. Looks stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally saving up for some of those JD and AMH prints!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. O M G. I'm going to have to get a bigger sewing room...

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are great and now I have a revised shopping list for fall. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They have SUCH a talented team of designers! Love the AMH!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing! Great to see what's coming so I can be daydreaming about what to sew...

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the new dewberry herringbone prints!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful fabrics! But...I didn't see any Tula Pink in this showing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic news! Yay! Joel Dewberry herringbones are back!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vagabond! OMGEEEEEEE! Oh, it is on, David Butler!

    ReplyDelete
  14. With the true colors, is the fabric coming in November or January? It looks really fun and totally awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature