Playing around...

Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I was super busy with orders yesterday but not able to ship because the PO was closed... so in the hour that I normally would have been getting shipping printed I decided to play with a few new things that came in (and a few that were already here). Put together these bundles.

From Lilac to Grape:


And From Cream To Curry:

What do you think? I love yellow and purple together so maybe I should have mixed them up :)

Be sure to come back tomorrow for something really fun... it is a secret :)
25 comments on "Playing around..."
  1. Oh, they're so pretty! The purple reminds me of lilac...which are in full bloom in my birth month, May! I think you could easily mix them. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both. I think the curry is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both and they would actually go together as royalty colors too!
    www.cariboogals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the yellow stack is gorgeous as is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so much to learn about color...... Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! What about blues for dudes?

    ReplyDelete
  7. hum.... love the colors, yes go for a blend purple and yellow bundles.

    i prefer the way you put your yellow bundle, the solid fabric between print instead of all together.

    well. great work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like a bundle of spring flowers - lilacs and daffodils!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Ya, maybe you should mix 'em up...springy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look great. I really love it when people put together custom bundles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful stacks! I say yes o mixing them. I like purple and yellow together, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They could easily be mixed but I love the Cream to Curry!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, they would look great mix together. I have always liked yellow and purple together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmm, I love the curry stack. Don't mix them, this one is so subtle and rich, nice scale range too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Blogger won't let me see the curry stack but I loved the purples!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have such a great eye for color! Is it `tomorrow` where you are yet?

    ReplyDelete
  17. My son was looking over my shoulder as I looked at these and he kind of echoed my thoughts. A very simple "yes, please" I love them all - mixed or not. Hope

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the new bundles from Poetica
    kat.germaine@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature