Bawling

Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Here is something I don't share about very often. Would you like to know where part of the money you send me for lovely fabric goes? Here ... Lord thank you for Heartline.
17 comments on "Bawling"
  1. Aww. I had not heard of Heartline before, thank you for sharing the information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Julie, you are something else. Just love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a touching story...Julie, thank you for sharing this with us! What a blessing - I'll be praying for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this to us! It's wonderful to know that I am contributing to a wonderful cause through my fabric purchases. God be praised!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bawling here in Canada! I am so blessed to call you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made me cry too! Thank you for sharing and for doing all that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a lovely person to help with this, thank you for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.....makes me even happier to be buying lots of fabric from you. Good one J x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. Thanks for sharing that with us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have the biggest heart of anyone I know

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is fantastic for so many reasons. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very touching post. Bless you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for sharing, had not heard about this organization. My husband travels to Haiti just about every year to help at Lifeline Christian Mission in Grand Guave, Haiti. He went after the earthquake to help with tent city. I just read him your blog and info about this organization. God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature