Cosmos and Verona Are Here.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Wow, it was a busy day yesterday! Beside the Valentine's day thing :) I had a few boxes arrive. I am even more madly in love with Cosmos:



Here are some bigger pictures of the border print called Phenomenon:

As you can see those things you all thought were fish are really flowers... or possible peacock feathers. 

See how they make up the medallions?


And here is Verona. I fell in love with this collection when I first saw it on the Riley Blake website. All of those colors we love. Uh oh do I feel another Swoon quilt coming on?




The Newsletter comes out tonight and it is going to be a lot of fun so don't miss out. You can sign up by clicking the newsletter button on the upper right side of the blog.

Talk soon!
16 comments on "Cosmos and Verona Are Here."
  1. I love the riley blake aqua colors and the purples. I will have to decide before I can order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love!!!! and that red in the Verona!! Ohhhh I need to win the lottery!!!!!!!

    did i mention how much I love these pictures????? (I vote peacock feathers...they are beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on them!! wow!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can think about is fussy cutting those peacock 'eyeballs'!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Julie....remember when you told me how I could arrange my fabric in my cabinet to fit more? I'm gonna need you to come to Pittsburgh and help me out, k? LOL!!!! I need more room for all of these gorgeous fabrics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love the fabric, the verona is beautiful, have a crush for the green and red line! lot of inspiration.... have to find a projet and place an order!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It must be so much fun to have such beautiful packages arrive at your doorstep so regularly! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are SO beautiful!! Let me know if you want to host a giveaway anytime soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff, Julie! You have such good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Verona fabric is absolutely beautiful! Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Verona is gorgeous! Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature