Happy Monday! 15% off sale

Monday, February 20, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I hope your weekend was not spent like mine... taxes and inventory... yuck! I did get a few seconds to sew though. I will show you below... first I wanted to show you this adorable mug rug that Miss Brooke (hint hint you might want to take a cruise by her blog...hint hint) made with the new Desert Daydreams prints... that coffee bean print is my favorite (it looks like sequins to me)


I am such a sucker for teal. This is available in Brooke's etsy shop too :)

I am getting so far behind with what is going on in blog land... wow just so much stuff! I love the beginnnig of the year when everyone has such bright new ideas!

Here is what I got to sew over the weekend:

This is the second block in the Stash Bee that Sunni is running (she is looking for more pople to fill up Hive #3 if you are interested)

Here is the signature block that goes along

I thought I would show you last months sig block too since I hadn't yet.


Oops forgot to mention the 15% off President's day sale use this coupon LINCOLN15

Have an amazing Monday!

Talk soon!
7 comments on "Happy Monday! 15% off sale"
  1. thanks so much for the shout out!! You are just the best!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Brooke's blog -- adorable mug rugs!

    AND I couldn't resist buying some fabric of my own at your shop.

    I give up buying fabric for Lent, but from now until Fat Tuesday, I'm getting my fabric fix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a sucker for teal, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke & I were just talking about the coffee bean print - my son insists they are HOOFPRINTS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your block! And you're killing me with another awesome sale!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature