Poetica is here!

Thursday, February 23, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I love these weeks when everyday brings new surprises :) I decided to do regular bundles and +Plus bundles of Poetica. So there are bundles with basics included and bundles for the purists with just the Poetica fabrics.





10 comments on "Poetica is here!"
  1. ohhhh more pretty fabric! How can you stand it Julie??
    I have given up buying fabric for Lent. I can however still look at it and drool and dream. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning!! How on earth do you get any work done with all that wonderful fabric to look at?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, colorful, modern fabrics. Would love to get my hands on these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET SWEET GIVEAWAY!
    THANK YOU SO FOR SHARING!
    HAPPY STITCHING!

    msstitcher1214@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these, they're so fresh and springlike.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature