Sneak Peeks and Other Random Stuff

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Hi Everyone!

Sorry for being so quiet this week. It is a bad idea to take 2 days off when you work for yourself you end up making up for it for a week :)
This is a sneak peek of a Little Apples Tutorial that Brooke is working on for the Newsletter. Precious!

And here are a couple pictures of a Taza project she is working up for you too.

Dang that girl is prolific!

All of my testing Guinea Pigs you should have an email in your box from me about the site. Scary but exciting!

I hit 500 followers while I was away this weekend and I will be hitting my 300th post in the next week or so. You know around here that can only mean one thing.... PARTY (with lots of goody bags) stay tuned for that.

Now it is time to get out of my jammies and get started on the day.

Talk soon!


12 comments on "Sneak Peeks and Other Random Stuff"
  1. Oooo goodie I like a party...will go look for my posh frock! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those fabrics, that would be a fun quilt for kid's charity quilts.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both these fabric lines!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 500 followers! (Well, 526 at the moment!) Love the apples and taza projects - does she ever sleep?! Hope you enjoyed your break, even if it's taking a while to catch up! Helen (changed my username!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it a pajama party? I just got a new nightshirt... LOL

    Love them Little Apples...sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new projects are looking very tempting! CONGRATS on 500 followers! You certainly deserve all of us, and let's hope you double by next year at this time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay!!! Congrats!!! You're going to need a vacation from your vacation =P

    I can't wait for all of the new tutorials!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 500 follower,that`s great.Congrats!!
    I love both fabric line .

    ReplyDelete
  9. cheers for tutorials!!!
    wow !! 500 followers!! Congrats!!!
    And count me in on that party!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature