Where did Tuesday go?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I can tell you where my Tuesday went... I woke up this morning thinking it was Tuesday because yesterday (the real Tuesday) went straight to the dogs first thing. I had a migraine that made me sick (yes, that kind of sick) so the rest of the day pretty much got away from me. The one thing I did yesterday was ordered more fabric... I mean what is a fabri-holic to do right?
This is Moroccan Mirage by Khristian A. Howell ... I also bought her other two collections that are coming this fall I will show you peeks at those tomorrow. This one is supposed to come this month. I am in love with it... what do you think?  
I love new small fabric companies. They are so easy to work with. Some of the bigger ones that have been around a while are much more difficult to get a hold of and get started with.

Talk soon!
20 comments on "Where did Tuesday go?"
  1. Migraines are the worst. I had one this weekend that took 2 days to get rid of.

    I LOVE that fabric! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, very pretty! And I had a fairly rotten Tuesday myself! Here's hoping today is better for both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a better day today...the new fabric is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your day goes much better today! Migraines are the worst :( I'm sorry that you had one :(

    I love the new fabric!! I can't wait for it to come in =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics, glad you are feeling better.
    Headaches are no fun, those you can't do much with, but rest till they go away.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read your blog title and wondered the same thing myself! Hope you feel better today....

    By the way, the fabric is gorgeous!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear you're a fellow migraine sufferer! Just finished 2 days suffering myself. Receiving my pkg from you (so quick!) helped me feel a little better Monday, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you in supporting new little personable fabric companies - we need more exposure to 'other' fabric out there and this is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heres to hoping Wednesday is a better day. The new fabric is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gosh, I have read and heard of so many with migraines this past week. Hope you feel better soon.

    Love the fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am such a fan of Khristian A. Howell.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are better.

    Those fabrics are very nice,i love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. between sore throat that DR says will just take time to stash and a strained back (just do not like wearing a backbrace all day and night) -- somewhat rotten week too -- it cuts into my quilting

    So, was great when SIL loaned me use of her PC so can visit your blog for fabric therapy. And, love the new collection.
    (Oh! my PC died and is in it's second week at the repair hospital for PCs)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Migraines are the worst, hoping today was better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiya! Lovely fabric collection! If you're poking around blog land, and you come across mine, you will see the little collection of dresses I have started making with the fabric I so patiently waited for! Thank you so much, and I look forward to ordering more in the very near future! Ms Midge (aka Melissa Gottliebsen)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just been checking out a whole lot of Star blocks... this fabric would make awesome star blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hate migraines! Hope you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing about the new fabric. I am in love too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just love your taste in fabric, Julie!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature