Happy Monday

Monday, August 15, 2011
Hi Everyone,

What a weekend! No time for sewing but maybe today. I can hope right? Take a look at the adorable mug rug Sasha made with some scraps I sent her:

hexagon mug rug - front
Totally love it!

Here is the beginnings of the mug rug for my partner in the Scrappy Mug Rug Swap:


Through the Viewmaster Mug Rug Sneak Peek
It is actually past this stage already sewn together just have to quilt it and bind it now.

What have you been sewing this summer? Inquiring minds want to know.

Talk soon!
13 comments on "Happy Monday"
  1. Love love love Sasha's mug rug!
    Can't wait till Little Apples arrives in the UK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am working on a brand new quilt - tutorial to follow on my blog next week. super fun - all 2" squares

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Christmas Scottie quilt, stop by and take a look. Your mug rug is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought that little mug rug of Sasha is adorable! My cup of coffee would look proud sitting on that lol. Can't wait to see what you are doing!!
    I've been sewing everything !! clothes, toys, baby items,bookmarks.etc!!! no quilts tho = (

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that mug rug, will she mind if we use her idea?
    I have some fun cat fabrics and that would be perfect to use in a mug rug and great gift idea for friends this year.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm finishing my Kaufman Kona Challenge quilt and a Mrs Roy G Biv quilt which is going to be MY quilt. I love playing with all the colorful scraps and stressless piecing! Your mug rug is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my mug rug sitting by my sewing machine! It makes me happy just to look at it! I don't mind if you all make some =D

    I hope you get to finish your mug rug today Julie! I can't wait to see it. I love those fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great mug rug! I just got a FQ set of Little Apples and can't wait to decide what to make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those hexies!

    I saw some of this viewfinder fabric on someone else's blog...she was making really cute blocks with it by fussy cutting the viewfinder as the center. Totally cute. I assume you have that fabric? Maybe I need to go look for it. 'Cause, you know, I don't have enough fabric in my sewing room! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Little Apples mug rug is so cute! Amazing how sometimes the fabric is so cute it can just stand all on its own.

    ReplyDelete
  11. working on two picnic quilts. Love the mug rug!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature