Yay! Taza is Coming Today and Tomorrow is...

Monday, August 1, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Taza is coming today!

And tomorrow is my Blogiversary... two years tomorrow. I can't believe it... it went by so fast. Of course that is the combined time of my old blog and my new blog but since I moved everything over to this one I think it all counts as one... at least I am saying it does. So I bet you know what will be coming tomorrow... PORKCHOP

Hugs everyone!

Talk soon!
12 comments on "Yay! Taza is Coming Today and Tomorrow is..."
  1. Hey Julie - just thinking about your shop. I am kind of a new follower, so maybe you've already done this, but I'd love to hear the story about how/why you opened shop. I saw your info page on the shop site a few days ago and just thought it'd be fun to know a little bit more. It really helps to know you're buying from real people with real stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Dare I say I might like it more than the entire Joel Dewberry line? Although, I'm not sure I like much more than I like the blue/orange colorway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, what gorgeous fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa...those gray's are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!!! Happy early blogiversary!!! I know you will have many more!!!

    I can't wait for Taza =D Every time I walk past the computer I click the refresh button on your shop lol!!!

    I can't wait to see the porkchop!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh those grays are just fabulous and with the yellows...oh I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ITA the greys are gorgeous!

    Happy blogiversary!!! I love reading your blog and you are so personable and friendly, and run the best shop around...I am looking forward to many more years. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray, hooray for you!!! Here's to many more years, to wonderful fabric and of course lot's of PORKCHOPS!!!!
    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The two blogs together definitely counts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had an old blog on yahoo and was doing that for a few years, but it was more for kayaking. Happy Blogaversary!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful fabric! Happy Blogaversary.

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 years !!!! Good for you... you should be so proud of yourself. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature