After two days of cutting fabric for 9 hours straight my right shoulder and feet are killing. Have a hard time walking. We are about 1/2 done with the Black Friday orders. I will be making a push today to get as many more as I can cut. We will be shipping over the next 4 days or so.
For the next 22 days I will be featuring a different shop each day for buying handmade items to gift to your loved ones. I am going to do the best I can to support my friends and customers by buying handmade wherever possible. Can anyone make an Ipod touch? My daughter needs a new one. :)
First up is Silly Mama Quilts. You recognize that name you say? Yes, well you probably do if you have been around here for long. Here are a couple things you might not know about my sweet friend Brooke.
1. She is the most encouraging person I know.
2. Even when I am grumpy she is sweet to me.
3. She never forgets my birthday or Christmas and gifts me with her sweet creations on a regular basis.
4. If you went to Market and saw Ann Kelle's or Tamara Kate's booths you saw a bunch of her handy work.
5. She doesn't know I am doing this and she will probably be shocked.
Okay on to the pretties...
How about this gorgeous diamond table runner made with Reminisce:
An adorable iPad cover for a boy:
Or maybe a fun Holiday decoration for yourself:
Like I said I am going to be doing a post everyday until the 22nd. If you own a handmade business and want to be considered for inclusion in my little gift guide just send me an email with a link to your shop.
Speaking of pillows/cushions. My friend Ms. Midge is starting a blog hop today all about cushions (pillows) She has some great sponsors (us included) and a great line up of bloggers showing off ideas for making cushions. Take a hop on over and check it out.