Labor Day Sale and Back To Crafting Month

Monday, September 5, 2016
Hey Everyone,

We are having a sale today. You can find it here.

I was saying in the newsletter that I call September. Back to Crafting month ... when hopefully the temperatures are starting to cool and we are starting to think about fall and the kids are out of the house for a few hours. I always think of fall crafts as particularly homey. I wonder if it is because of the Holidays and remembering family times. Have you gotten your Pumpkin Spice Latte yet?

I didn't think about it until now but Maureen's new collection Nightfall fits perfectly with thoughts of Fall and homey crafting.


Since it is back to crafting month... keep an eye out each week for new deals on some of my favorite designer's fabrics. Let's make some beautiful projects for gifting and feathering our nests this fall!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature