Whoa... It's Wednesday...

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Holiday weeks are weird... I never know what day it is. :)

The Kona Color of the Year is Flamingo Pink. We shop owners order this sight unseen months in advance so we never know what we are going to get or if people are going to like it. Luckily people liked it and we sold all of our 75 yards that we ordered right away...

 Here it is as we unboxed it...


And here it is a 1/2 hour later :) this is only half the pile though the other half is on the wrapping table already... These all shipped yesterday and now we will wait a week or two for the next shipment :)

Did you see that the Honey Pot Bee first official blocks were posted last night? I can't wait to sew some up. But before I can sew I have to work on my agenda for the day ... getting my child enrolled in college for the Spring Semester... woohoo.. and taking my other child to the airport ... we might not see him again for a while so ... slightly somber mood in the house. He is moving back to Alabama to live with his mom and go to college there.

I will see you on Friday :)

Love,
Julie
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature