Hi! Did ya miss me?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Oh my goodness... did you think I gave up blogging? Nope! See what happened is I lost a week somewhere. It just flew out of the window. Seriously I was just sitting thinking (and sewing) this morning and thought it was just two days ago that Rachel posted the  finishing instructions for the pinwheel quilt along... but no, it was a week and two days ago and now I only have a few days to get my quilt finished... eeck. Meanwhile I was finally finishing my wonky log cabin quilt... from months ago. (See it up top?) and my X's, O's, and Tic-Tac-Toes quilt I started in January:


Then I had to do my new Jelly Roll Block for the JR Quilt Along:



I am so proud of myself the Wonky Log Cabin and Tic-Tac-Toe quilt tops are two things on my list for Spring to Finish. Just the Christmas quilt (blocks are done just needs sashing, quilting, and binding) and one quilt quilted on the frame with the Mid-Arm (I am a bit intimidated) and I will have done all I set out to do. I have decided the Wonky Log Cabin will be the first guinea pig for the frame. I can get it marked tomorrow and on Wednesday, when the hubby gets home from yet another business trip, I can get the machine on the frame and get started.... I am so excited you have no idea.
1 comment on "Hi! Did ya miss me?"
  1. Good luck with the cute Santorini wonky quilt on the machine! It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature