Some other top finishes...

Saturday, May 1, 2010
Hi Everyone... I am so happy to be finishing these tops that have been hanging around. These two are ones that are new but still nice to finish.

Here is a Disappearing Nine-Patch from 12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain



Pinwheel Sampler Quilt Along (Sorry for the picture... this is such a light bright quilt that it is hard to get a pic that isn't washed out)


Here are some more hexagons for th Hexagon Quilt Along:



Hope everyone is having a good weekend... talk soon.
3 comments on "Some other top finishes..."
  1. You've got some real eye candy going on over there Julie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You have been so busy! All of your projects are so beautiful! I love your Kate Spain... and you are reminding me that I need to get busy with my hexagon-along project! I love your pinwheel sampler too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are keeping busy with all these projects! And your hexagon blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature