Spring To Finish ... what I finished...

Monday, May 31, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I joined Jacquie In the Spring To Finish Challenge today is the day to say what we finished in May. Here are my goals as posted for the challenge:

1. Finish Wonky Log Cabin top


2. Finish Tic Tac Toe Top

3. Finish Christmas quilt including binding

4. Quilt one quilt on my quilting frame (it is brand new and I am a little intimidated)

Goal #1
 
 

Goal #2



Goal #3  (quilted but binding not on... probably has something to do with being bored with it)



Goal #4 Yep, I did it...( excuse the threads that aren't cut yet) see below for all of the other things I got done.



Once these were done I was having so much furn with the frame and quilting machine I used it to quilt my two swaps (a quilt and a pillow).







I also finished my Pinwheel Sampler quilt top:



And my 12 Days of Christmas quilt top:



I no longer have any unfinished quilt tops hanging around (except my quilt along ones) it feels great to have these all done and out of the "To be completed" box into the "To be quilted" box.
2 comments on "Spring To Finish ... what I finished..."
  1. wow, you've been very busy this month! I love your fish and hexagon pillow...with Neptune, none the less :) SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific finishes! The fish pillow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature