More potato chips!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I got to sew because it was Open Sew night on Friday and Tula Pink Club on Saturday. I did all of my 10 blocks for June and started working on the July blocks. Packages shipped last week to those of you in the club. When I send out the packages I usually send along some charms which I actually cut from fabrics in my own personal stash just for fun... Sometimes I don't get to use the same fabrics that I ship out because I run out of them by the time I get a chance to cut some for myself. I try to make sure you guys get all of the good stuff :) Anyway... here is what I did with the fabrics this time.


My 26 so far :) #tula100

The two columns on the right are the first ten blocks, 1's, from May, the middle two columns are the 2's for June, and the last column plus 1 are the beginning of my July blocks, the 3's. I didn't send out solids this month but used solids from previous months to mix in with the fabrics. I decided to do my blocks monochrome so that I could use a colored background when I finally set them at the end. Go take a look at the Flickr group for more inspiration
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
3 comments on "More potato chips!"
  1. Your blocks look fantastic! I can't wait to see your whole quilt finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for sewing! Your blocks look so pretty together. I love the idea of monochromatic blocks. It adds a sense of order to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blocks Julie. Wish I were closer: I'd come and sew with you! Hugs, H in Healdsburg

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature