This is my 800th Blog Post and we have a winner

Saturday, September 14, 2013
Hi Everyone,

This is my 800th blog post in a little more than 3 yrs... not bad. I figured it out and I averaged 5 blog posts a week. So what shall we do to celebrate? I have some ideas which shall be revealed over the next 8 days. First let's see who won one of these:



I polled Mr Random and he said :
And number 50 on the survey spreadsheet was Courtney who said: K001-146 Glacier

I will email you in a moment Courtney.

Stay tuned for more info on the 800th post celebration.

17 comments on "This is my 800th Blog Post and we have a winner"
  1. CONGRATS TO COURTNEY>HAVE FUN!
    CONGRATS TO YOU FOR +800-YEA!

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Courtney! I'm sure you will have a lot of fun playing with those gorgeous fabrics!

    And Julie ~ Wow! 800th post. How fun. Can't wait to see what you have for us this coming week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Courtney and a big congrats Julie on your 800th post. Here's to many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 800?! That is amazing!!! Cheers to many more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Julie! 800 is awesome. Never knew you had so much to say did you? lol... just kidding. Here's to 800 more.
    xo jan@sewandsowfarm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to your 800th post and congrats to Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 800! That's a lot of writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone is so nice, with their congratulations, and won't Courney have fun kind of comments. Just want everyone to know that I'm such a bitch, LOL. My first thought was "I hate you Courtney." Haha! But one day I'll be the lucky one, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are one prolific blogger! Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to Courtney for winning - and to you for 800 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winner and also to you. 800 posts is a lot of blogging!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature