New stuff and... Market :)

Wednesday, October 23, 2013
So I am off to Market tomorrow. I haven't even started packing. I will get to it eventually. I just wanted to remind you that if you want to keep up with my adventures you can follow my instagram @intrepidthread there is a link over there to the right ---> or you can like my Facebook Page there is a link in the upper right ---> I will be posting fun things and maybe even a giveaway or two while I am gone.

Bluebird Park by Kate & Birdie Paper Co. is here:


Check out those adorable bikes and those gorgeous crosshatch prints. This is so pretty on the shelf.


We also got in a selection of Robert Kaufman Interweave Chambray. If you haven't seen this, it is incredible. It has the look of shot cotton or silk with different warp and weft colors but it is much stronger and has less fray. We will be adding more colors soon so keep an eye out. And if you have a favorite color, that we don't have already, let me know so I can include it in the next order.

It is here:


2 comments on "New stuff and... Market :)"
  1. I hope you have a wonderful time at market and I look forward to photos.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection! Hope you've packed now, would hate to think of you hitting Market naked ;o)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature