Lots of new stuff!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Hi Everyone,

Sorry I was so quiet ... the Shop Hop was good but tiring and we are trying to get ourselves back together now.

Brambleberry Ridge  by Violet Craft is here... one of my favorite things from Market. The tiny little bits of metallic are so pretty.


Rustique by Emily Herrick is here. I adore the rich dark colors... more deer... and tomorrow Indelible will be in and then we will have even more deer :)

We have some Ghastlies... because really how can you resist those faces?


We have Angel Band for Christmas... I love the dress form bodies on the Steam Punk Angels....


As I said Indelible will be in tomorrow and so will Jungle Ave... woohoo!

2 comments on "Lots of new stuff!"
  1. I can't wait to get my Rustique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed visiting the Intrepid Thread during the Shop Hop. Great selection of fabrics and friendly staff.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature