Woohoo... The Forest Abstractions Quilt

Thursday, June 12, 2014
Sometimes at Quilt Market you see something that just grabs you and won't let go. If you were following along with us on Facebook or Instagram you saw this quilt by Violet Craft more than once:


Ever since then I have been bugging Violet about when she was going to release the pattern. So this morning my wishes came true and I got an email about it. The pattern is being released July 1st. We will be starting a Block of the Month with it as soon as the fabric arrives from Michael Miller sometime in July. Violet is also hosting a quilt along (the pattern is not included for free in the quilt along) she will provide tips and techniques for each month of the quilt along.

I have the pattern up for pre-sale on the website. I have pre-ordered quite a few but I want to make sure that we get enough so if you want one you can pre-order it here

You are not committing to the BOM by buying the pattern but you will be offered the opportunity to purchase the kit when the fabrics arrive. Shipping is free on the pattern and they will ship when they arrive.
3 comments on "Woohoo... The Forest Abstractions Quilt"
  1. Looks amazing and I have been waiting for the pattern release too! Does this mean there won't be a PDF pattern available to download?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was a rather fabulous quilt! Gorgeous fabrics too *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to buy this kit please let me know' Pam

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature