The Cottage Christmas Quilt Along - Part 2

Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Hey Everyone,

Are you ready to get the next block for your Cottage quilt going? You can find the tutorial for the Star Crossed block on Sally's blog. I designed this one

 a few months ago and made this tiny quilt with it. It is a variation of the Secret Sisters block :)
 This quilt is 22" square and I made it with the Table Runner size blocks (5"). As a little bonus if you want to make this tiny quilt. The corner setting half square triangles are 4 1/2" cut in half once diagonally. The side quarter square setting triangles are  8 3/8" cut in half twice diagonally. I made this little one with Tilda's summer collection from this year called Circus :)

PS. I just restocked kits



4 comments on "The Cottage Christmas Quilt Along - Part 2"
  1. So attractive!
    msstitcher1213@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished my two and posted on my blog...grin! All that was needed for the Table Runner. Sure loving the fabric in the Kit Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature