For-gedd-about-it

Sunday, January 2, 2011
Remember this post Crafting resolutions ... what was I thinking? Like God wouldn't say "Oh you think so do you?" So forget about it all... I have decided that I am not going to hold myself to those boring goals... the only ones I am totally committed to are the two quilts for the Girl's home in Sacramento and doing as much as I can for Quilt Hope In... the rest doesn't matter. I am only making what I want to make this year. If those UFOs stay UFOs so be it. There are way too many fun things going on to hold myself down. I am gonna do a few things that are a little beyond my comfort zone... Oh yes! I have big plans.

Here is something that I want to do:


This is a block for Birdie Stitches which is a BOM by Little Miss Shabby. See the adorable button on my side bar? I have been wanting to do something with embroidery and here it is.


4 comments on "For-gedd-about-it"
  1. Much better! I didn't want to say so, but did think that your previous list was awfully ambitious (and rather overwhelming!!) Too much of a list can really stifle your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan indeed. It sounds a lot like mine. :)

    and the block is gorgeous! I think Sunkissed would blend with Weekends well...
    ;)

    As far as Quilt Hope In -- I'm trying to get all the accounts linked so I don't have all the money going through a personal account of mine, and so people can have a tax write-off for their donation. But it takes a long time to hear back from them... I'll write again today. :)

    How are you healing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that from a layer cake or jelly roll?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature