Blog Vomit

Wednesday, April 24, 2013
I figure if everyone can go around calling their quilts Scrap Vomit I can call this blog vomit. It is just a fast a furious list of all the stuff swirling around in my head this week.

Two great causes, and two great MQGs, that you might like to consider:

I found all of the info on this on Maureen's blog so hop on over to take a look.

Info can be found here at the Vancouver MQG page

I am super excited that Art Gallery Fabrics has snatched up one of my favorite designers. Leah Duncan is great and I can't wait to see what this collaboration brings us. First off is Tule:

 

Speaking of Art Gallery I am sure you have all seen the competition they are having with Angela Walter's Textures Right Angle Panel but thought I would mention it just in case.

You can find the info here.


There is so much more... will hurl it at you tomorrow :)

4 comments on "Blog Vomit"
  1. So much is happing in the blog/quilting world it is almost hard to keep up. Thank you for in info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great information. Feel free to hurl, and then link to my Really Random Thursday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the phrase just might stick. thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature