New Play Crafts Palette Builder

Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Hi Everyone,

I am so excited that I get to bring you a sneaky pre-view of Play Crafts new Palette Builder... you know how much I enjoy messing with their software.... What I love most about the new version is that you get to choose which colors it picks up... so say you have a gorgeous picture with a lot of blue sky you can pick one or two blues then choose other colors... well you will see when you play with it... Here is a link: http://www.play-crafts.com/blog/palettebuilder2/

* If you're using IE, need IE 10+, but does work with chrome, firefox,
safari. Doesn't work with mobile/ipad yet.

Here is a palette I made with it:



This is what it looked like when I uploaded the picture first. It had chosen mostly greys and I wanted to get some of the green so I moved the pickers (that is what I am calling them LOL) to the items I wanted it to choose. There are little circles you can drag to the places where you want it to pick up a color.


Here are some items from the group at Play-Crafts:

* There are a couple of other features still coming, but we wanted
people to be able to play with it now.

* Feel free to share palettes in the play crafts flickr
group:www.flickr.com/groups/1933715@N24/

* Please let us know if there are any issues, concerns or comments
using the feedback button or emailing directly to anne@play-crafts.com

Go forth and procrastinate :) and make pretty pictures.
10 comments on "New Play Crafts Palette Builder"
  1. What an awesome new feature! Will definitely be playing with this later today! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will have to spend some time on this today :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty cool tool. Thanks for introducing me to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, Julie! :D I love the palette you made, too! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snort. Go forth and procrastinate. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that palette builder is addictive...procrastination here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go forth and procrastinate, I think I'm hanging that on my wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like I didn't love it enough already!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature