Handmade Holidays Day Four

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Hi Everyone,

All but 3 orders are shipped and those are waiting for external forces. I am feeling so much better without that hanging over my head.

Ready to see my picks for pressies today?

Heather the owner of Junie None makes the most adorable buntings and super prices. They are afordable and adorable. Check out these fun modern banners/buntings:





Barbie has the most amazing imagination. I love her plushies. Each one is so unique. I identify especially with Meg the Adorably Geeky Chica  (seen below) Go check out Barbie's shop PlachiePlushies for more fun items like... Anonda the Sea Unicorn


Thanks for visiting!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature