Fabric Avalanche!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014
Yay! The shelves are all full again... Come see what we got!

Catnap from Lizzy House


Botanique by Joel Dewberry


Hapi by Amy Butler


Hello Petal by Aneela Hoey


That should keep us busy for a while.
5 comments on "Fabric Avalanche!"
  1. you're tearin' me up...!!! all of it is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo in love with that catnap! i could just look at it all day instead of doing my work :) {but of course I'll be good and only stare a little bit}

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* Joel, Joel, Joel .... he always has my heart, and my wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to make a piece of clothing out of Catnap. I fell in love with Lizzy's dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful fabrics and I'm so so jealous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature