Happy Monday!

Monday, January 27, 2014
Hi Everyone,

It's Monday woohoo! Another wonderful week to start something, or finish something, or dream about something new.  I started a new little project yesterday but it is a gift and if I show it she will know it is for her so I can't reveal until the first week in March.

I just realized this morning that I hadn't shared some of the new things that came into the shop. The first one is near and dear to my heart because it is our charity product for this first quarter of the year. I was offered an opportunity to buy some of this adorable fabric from Windham designed by Heather Ross called Crafty Chloe:

We only have a few yards and I am selling it only in bundles but if you buy a bundle all of the proceeds will go to one of the two charities that we support. Either the Share Your Lunch program at Second Harvest Food Bank or Harbor House at Heartline Ministries in Haiti.

Here is Sweet as Honey from Bonnie Christine and Art Gallery. I adore the bees and hives and of course the precious florals that Bonnie does.


And something I have been anticipating... I have to make myself a bag with these Dragonflies... Koi Organic Canvas from Rashida Coleman-Hale and Cloud9

Here is what surprised me... I expected it to feel like all of the other canvas... like Glimma Canvas or even the Japanese canvas but as usual I was shocked and pleased by Cloud9 this has a much softer hand and it is oh so nice to work with.

5 comments on "Happy Monday!"
  1. I absolutely *love* that canvas and will be back for more, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Crafty Chloe fabric is so sweet. My niece has already claimed it (she's pregnant) for her little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty sure I'll be needing some of those dragonflies as well.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature