Last couple days to sign up for the Gypsy Wife BOM

Saturday, January 11, 2014
If you have been on the fence. I need reservations by Monday morning so I can get the book order in.


You can sign up here: http://www.intrepidthread.com/shop/Fearless-Fabric-Clubs-and-BOMs/Gypsy-Wife-Block-Of-The-Month.htm

All of the information is here: http://intrepidthread.blogspot.com/2014/01/happy-new-year-and-gypsy-wife-bom.html
7 comments on "Last couple days to sign up for the Gypsy Wife BOM"
  1. Oh lordy. I just fell on your side of the fence and signed up. Wish e luck!! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! Intense Gypsy Wife here I come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How many month are there if you don't do the prepaid version? And what skill level would you consider this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited to start. When are you expecting to ship out month 1?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited, and I'm also curious when you're expecting to ship month 1. The other post suggested it would be in February, but I'm hoping it's not too late - I'm eager to get my hands on the pattern. Thanks for hosting, Intrepid Thread!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really excited about this.. The quilt is very desirable.. I got my fabric today, starting on it now, its gonna be gorgeous and it can be so personalized too....

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature