Market Bag and The Gangs All Here

Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Hi Everyone,

This will be a quick blog post... there is just so much to do before I leave at oh dark thirty tomorrow morning. While I am gone I will be posting sporadically if you follow me on Facebook you will get the whole low down as it happens. Because I now have an HTC Status... so I can post pictures fast and easy :)

As promised a pic of the bag I made myself for Market. I have been wanting to make a bag with my Parisville stash for the longest... so here it is. I made a backpack. It should make things easier. Sally's idea :)

Meet the Gang is all here and in the shop.

And the Pezzy Prints followed the gang home... they all showed up yesterday.


It is possible that the Newsletter might be a day or two late. I will do my best to get it out but since I won't be home it might not get done until I get back. Sorry about that.

I am closing the shop for two days because I won't be able to ship anything until Tuesday. It will be closed Thursday and Friday.

Talk soon!
17 comments on "Market Bag and The Gangs All Here"
  1. Love the bag and all the new fabrics - have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time - I will try not to fly over and run off with the pezzies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't handle all the great fabric you have!!

    Great bag Julie. I love the fussy cut flap. Tres chic. I can't wait to hear all about market... LIVE. How cool is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time at market, your bag is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bag!! Please take lots of pictures at Market =D

    I'm glad part of the gang was out and about helping the pezzy prints find their way home =D I was afraid they were lost!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The backpack is really cute! Love the new fabrics. Again - have FUN at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bag! Looking forward to your news from market - have the BEST time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just "liked" you on Facebook, so I can't wait to read and see your updates on market!!!! Have a fantastic time and enjoy that cute bag!!! I'm sure you'll get tons of compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bag is beeuuteeeful!! Love it and the new fabric. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a great time Julie and that rucksack is adorable...I am huge Parisville fan and just made a quilt in it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it and fussy cut that masked lady just like you. Love the rats in her hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the backpack! Have a great time. We'll hold down the fort here until you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Relax and enjoy a little break! Have some fun too while you're at it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great backpack! Isn't it nice to be able to make yourself something new? Talent!! i hope you don't run into some low-blood-sugar-pms-ing quilter who tries to mug you & steal it.... ;^)

    Now, let me go find a towel to mop my drooly self after seeing those wonderful stacks-o-fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A backpack is a great idea. Now your hands will be free to pet all the fabric you see. lol
    fun fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the fabrics and this bag!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature