Happy Monday! Tons new in the shop and Market pictures

Monday, May 21, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I am sure you have been seeing tons of pictures everyehwere from Market. I will be posting this week with my pictures hope you aren't too tired of them.

I guess the thing I am most excited about is adding Kokka to my line up. Not that I don't love the others too but I mean... really... Heather Ross, Melody Miller, and Echino? Come on who wouldn't be excited? So if you haven't been watching the facebook page you might have missed these pictures...





Excuse the poor quality, these are pictures from my phone... I do have some good quality ones coming later...


Here is Violet Craft with the quilt that Elizabeth Hartman made. The pattern is in Elizabeth's new book.

More picture spam coming later.

I can't wait to share all of the new collections I bought at Market. As a hint I picked up 4 new manufacturers. Kokka, Micheal Miller, Dear Stella, and Robert Kaufman.

Here are the things that showed up while I was gone:

Nightshade (well it was here but just the day before I left)
Wrenly Christmas (will have bundles up this afternoon)
Kharma Baby (will have bundles up this afternoon)
Alpine Wonderland (again it was here but very close to departure time)
Santa Claus is Coming to Town (will have bundles up this afternoon)

Rhapsodia will be restocked today and Vintage Modern might show up this afternoon as well... we shall see.

I have a big day ahead of unpacking boxes and getting all of the orders that came in out.

Hope it is the best Monday ever. I will be back with more pictures tomorrow.

12 comments on "Happy Monday! Tons new in the shop and Market pictures"
  1. Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see all the new lines - I am loving those owls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. after giveaway day is over I will be checking out your coming soon page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are great, wish I could have met you when I was there..I did meet your dear friend from Silly Mama Quilts! What a sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It IS a great Monday!! :) So excited that you will be carrying Kokka, I especially love Heather Ross. I am also thrilled to know that you will be getting SJ's "Out to Sea"! I loved seeing your pictures this weekend, keep them coming! I am not sure we could tire of seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is exciting news! Those are all some of my favorites. Only my poor wallet will not be too happy about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those new line are fabulous.¨Have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You must be exhausted. Thanks for the pics. So glad you are adding Kokka!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you shared the pictures of market. I am still green with envy (all smiles). Love, love love the new fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very excited that you are adding Kokka Julie - I'm eying that Nursery Versery for new grandson due in October!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am SO happy that you are adding Kokka to the lineup. I love Melody Miller's designs and Heather Ross & Echino!!! So many cute designs from this manufacturer, you are going to be even busier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad you are getting Kokka. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature