Nightshade is here...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Hi Everyone...

Nightshade is here... all I can say is them some big ladies! I have to warn you if you get a fat quarter bundle you most likely won't get a whole frame... maybe a face but probably not a whole frame. They are 13" tall. I would have to waste a lot of fabric to fussy cut a whole frame for each fat quarter or half yard. The way they are set on the fabric if I cute straight across at the top of one frame I cut the bottom off of the next one.

That being said... they are so fun! The selvages have skulls and crossbones on them.

The Newsletter normally comes out on the 15th but I have decided to puch it back until we all are back from Market. So there should be some fun pictures and news in it :) Don't forget to sign up if you haven't already.
8 comments on "Nightshade is here..."
  1. I like them. I think the bottom one will be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize that the line was geared towards Halloween, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of the fabrics. I first saw these on alamode. I think because of all the rave and wonderful promoting I may have to save my pennies to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, skull and crossbones selveges! I may have to buy some just to get that! Plus, those potion bottles are just so cute. Have a fantastic time at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sew pretty. Have fun at Market!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow fabrics are beautiful, would make a wonderful messenger bag

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature