Kharma Baby, Wrenly Christmas, and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town... oh my

Monday, May 21, 2012
Well.... this has been quite a day... I am so wiped and my back is killing from lugging these boxes and fabrics around.... :) aww poor me ROFL

Wrenly Christmas You can find it here



Kharma Baby you can find it here


Santa Claus Is Coming To Town you can find it here

... back to fun market pics tomorrow.
8 comments on "Kharma Baby, Wrenly Christmas, and Santa Claus Is Coming To Town... oh my"
  1. Oh my gosh! I wasn't sure about Wrenly Christmas until I saw your pic, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I am ever going to pick between all of these adorable Christmas fabrics!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you read 'Little Bee'? I listened to it last week, and it is haunting me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, that last comment belonged to another blog! That's what I get for skimming through Google Reader so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!
    hum... tentation!!! will place an order soon i guess... i received the last one yesterday thank's a lot!

    PS, for my tutorial on your newsletter of september can you ship the fabric in july? with my boys i'm a bit overload and don't want to miss your deadline
    thanks a lot and have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature