The winner of the $25 gift certificate

Saturday, July 30, 2011
Hi Everyone,

I know I said I was taking a break from the blog this weekend but you didn't think I meant I wasn't posting the winner did you? That would be cruel. First of all I want to say thank you to everyone I loved all of the quotes. I know it wasn't an easy task but I appreciate you all trying and I loved the home made ones as well as the famous ones. You all are the best and I am so blessed to have you!

Mr. Random said:


And number 30 was:


robin said...




"I aspire to be an intrepid quilter. To boldly sew where no man (or woman) has sewn before."

by me. ;)


Don't ya love it?! I will be emailing Robin.

Newsletter out tonight... or tomorrow if I run out of time....

Talk soon!
7 comments on "The winner of the $25 gift certificate"
  1. Congratulations Robin!!
    Maybe next time.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations RObin and thank you for hosting another give away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Robin, fun quote.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your lucky streak, Robin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robin, that's an EXCELLENT quote! Congratulations :)
    Julie, check out what I did with my first EVER charms (I did win them from YOU, bless your heart!)
    http://cadamscreations.blogspot.com/2011/07/bunny-bunny-oh-i-love-bunny.html

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thanks for sending them.

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature